Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thank you SO much for this fantastic review on DealerRater! We're happy to hear that Dennis made your car-buying experience simple and stress-free! We'll see you next time!

Dealerrater

Connie
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Aug 20, 2012
"My experience at Sheehy was incredible. I had not bought a car in YEARS and I was terrified. I was recommended to go and see a Mr. Dennis Watley and lm so glad I did, It was not that easy, it took me a long time before I told myself “is time”. And let me tell you I’m so glad I did.
My all around experience was excellent. I left Sheehy of Glen Burnie with a 2012 brand new car, excellent payments. I could not believe how easy it was. Till this moment I still can’t believe it. I feel like a teenager buying their first car, and trust me I’m way beyond teenage years.
All I can say is “Thank You so much”"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment